Twekembe Association Centre for Rural Systems and Development (T.A. CRUSADE-UGANDA)
P.O BOX 2339
Ansprechpartner: Ronald Lutaaya
- Frauenpolitik/feministisches Projekt
- Alternative Ökonomie
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Twekembe Association Centre for Rural Systems and Development (T.A-CRUSADE-UGANDA) is a Non Governmental Organization, established in 2003 and incorporated in 2009 as a not for profit organization working amongst the most needy persons in our communities to change difficult situations into opportunities that improve their living standards and welfare to become responsible citizens and break away from the pangs of poverty by empowering them. (Formerly known as Twekembe Association)
The Mission of T.A.-CRUSADE-UGANDA is to improve community welfare capacities by raising the level of individual, group and institutional participation through empowerment in various social, economic and cultural activities, employing life skills and vocational training as tools. It seeks to invest in the marginalized, poor and unproductive members of the communities who need to raise their living standards but lack resources, means and opportunities to do so. Because of its mandate children and women are key beneficiaries of most T.A CRUSADE-UGANDA projects and programmes, as well as disadvantaged youth.
• Employment Project: Each year, thousands of Ugandan poor Youth drop out of Schools and fail to get the basic gainful employment, while others are Teen mothers, Orphans, Victims of split families, Widows, Pregnant teenagers , from rural and peri-urban areas, HIV Victims. In the course of helping these victims of circumstances, we started a personal initiative in form of an Employment Agency which gives them some bit of Counseling, Meals, Temporary accommodation, Health Care and a Brief Job Mentoring
• Vocational Training Project: T.A.-CRUSADE-UGANDA has established a Vocational Skills Training Institute for the Women, Out-Of-School Youths, Orphans and Other Vulnerable Children in Mukono District.
o At this Institute the following Trades are offered:
o Hair Dressing and Saloon Operation and Management
o Carpentry and Joinery
o Tailoring and Embroidery
o Weaving and Knitting
o Craft making
o Computer and Secretarial Training
• Sexual and Reproductive Health Rights Project:
• Bio Sand Filter Project
Ronald Lutaaya is the Executive Director of T.A-CRUSADE-UGANDA.
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Also we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field Tradable Skills Empowerment.