Suvarna Karnataka Integrated Rural Development Society (SKIRDS)
No. 14/1A1. 8thMain. Devanuru Church Road
572102 Vijayanagara, Tumkur, Karnataka
(+91)9481490762,(+91)9482866206; +91 0816 2270670
+91 0816 2270670
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Suvarna Karnataka Integrated Rural Development Society (SKIRDS) is a NGO registered and constituted in 1997. SKIRDS is an NGO working in Tumkur of Karnataka with an aim to take up developmental activities in providing capacity building and also help in legal activities.
SKIRDS mission is to reach the unreachable persons to the following health, education and socio-economic religions cultural development.
SKIRDS vision is to "No human should be suffered because of health". We concentrate on poor, disabled, orphans, downtrodden area development, forest and agriculture development.
• To start all types of education and vocational, technical, medical, diploma courses institutions, nursing colleges.
• To promotion of charity in organization.
• To open and maintenance hostels for the use of poor and very poor students.
• To start mental health programs.
• To undertake health and nutrition programmes in various rural, towns and colonies.
• To undertake agency for LIC health schemes for peoples and animals.
• To organize the health care sanitation environment protection ecology slum clearance.
• Welfare of backward classes minorities, SCs and STs hostel facilities to student care and maintenance of destitution orphanage for children for the working women and bonded labours development services and awareness programmes.
• To provide economic assistance to those who are suffering specially at the time of natural collimates like drought floods earthquakes commercial destinies and fire accidents.
• To provide facilities for betterment of unemployment, disabled, orphans in rural and urban area training centres.
• To start library centres in rural and urban area.
• To start mentally retarded children special rehabilitation centres.
• Family counselling
• Micro financing
• Children day care centre
• Disable rehabilitation activity
• Women SHGs
• Orphans short stay home
• Mental health programmes
• Mentally retarded children , special residential schools
• Vocational training
• Suvarna lucky scheme
• Suvarna Karnataka Chit Fund
Dr. Shivalingaiah.M. is the Managing Director at Suvarna Karnataka Integrated Rural Development Society (SKIRDS).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.