Awareness Community Development Society (ACDS)
F2, 58/160.Velachery Main Road, Velachery
600042 Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Ansprechpartner: Jayaraj, Stephen
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
The Awareness Community Development Society (ACDS) was established to develop the well-being of the poor and marginalized slum people through awareness education and by helping them to generate self income. Our purpose is to help people overcome the effects of poverty, to develop their capacity to create a new future for themselves and their community. ACDS provides reponsible ways for people with charitable hearts to help the poor to a better life. The overall ACDS objective is to make people's lives better in all ways.
- Helping poor school pupils who don't have proper food, a place to study or school materials.
- Providing after-school playing materials for two hours and then dinner in the evening. (at our own risk).
- ACDS selects needy people in one area and provides all the facilities mentioned above.
ACDS would like to extend this service to many other slum-dwellers who are in need.
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Also we can give an expert opinion, deliver a lecture, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.