Gayatri Memorial Foundation (GMF)
Plot Number 32 C/C, Swaroop Vihar
302017 Jagatpura-Jaipur (Raj)
Ansprechpartner: Navneet Singh
+91 (0)141-2506112 ; +91 8963879930; +91 9826446609
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Gayatri Memorial Foundation (GMF) is a non-profit, non-governmental organization. It has been founded in 2011, driven by the conviction that every citizen of India should have access to basic education and health care necessities.
• Empower the poor and marginalized groups, especially women, by providing them sustainable livelihood options.
• Provide health awareness among the masses and prevent further transmission of HIV/AIDS.
• Enable access to education to every deprived and underprivileged child
• To protect human health and environment through awareness and activism, research and dissemination to provide environment that encourages overall growth and development
• Health: HUMRAHEE: In Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan covering around 12000 participants who come under the ´High Risk´ Groups (Truckers, CSW’s, Youngsters and Transgender). Our health projects aim to prevent further transmission of HIV/AIDS from the (HRG’s) High-Risk Groups to the doorsteps of the rest of the society.
• Education: E-shiksha is a co´s one of its own kind of initiative in which an air-conditioned bus fully equipped with 15 laptops and video screen goes at the door step of rural SC/ST children and provide them computer education along with life skill education cum personality development course.
• Project MUSKAAN: We promote Life Skill Education (LSE) among 500 street and working children in Jaipur and tribal children in the District of Guna, in Madhya Pradesh. With these LSE sessions we wish to arm these children with basic survival skills and also strengthen their capabilities related with communication, decision making, coping with emotions, group dynamics, substance abuse and HIV/AIDS. Additionally, GMF has established five self-sustainable libraries maintained by the children themselves, in the targeted locations.
• Livelihood: GMF has been implementing a suitable mechanism for the empowerment of underprivileged and marginalized women, rural and urban youth through need-based approaches, such as: Self help groups; Skill based training on various trades (computer hardware, mobile repairing, motor winding); Bank linkage for small scale business ventures, such as: candle making, paper bowl and plate making, clothes designing for corporations, schools and universities
• UDAAN: Design training among tribal women and market linkage for bulk orders of uniforms from corporate, schools and universities
• YUVAA: Impart skill-based training among SC/ST youth on various trades and link them with self-sustainable business models
• SMART KISAAN: Capacity building of small scale farmers on organic farming (Vegetables) and start their outlets in Corporate Campuses for creating long term self-sustainable business model
• Environment Protection (Harit Kranti): Our work is focused on three broad campaigns related to pollution control, sustainable agriculture and preserving the forest. We also aim to spread awareness among school children and youngsters about the importance and benefits of trees and other vegetation and the protection of the environment.
• Research: Under our research programs we have included more than 5000 participants from different sections of the society. We have shared these facts and figures with district, state and national level government, non-governmental and corporate agencies in order to influence related policies and to develop need-based projects for the citizens.
• Documentary Movie: Through documentary movies, GMF tries to capture various in-depth aspects of the most backward and marginalized sections of the Indian society.
• Cast for Vote: Under this project we have spread awareness among 15000 citizens about the importance of their vote for the 2014 Lok-Sabha elections. We have achieved that through rallies and street plays in various districts of Uttar Pradesh.
Navneet Singh is the Member Gen.Secretary & Chief Functionary of Gayatri Memorial Foundation (GMF).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.