Victory Youth Support Organization (VIYOSO)
P.O.BOX 5143; Kiswanya Street
Ansprechpartner: Freddy Ng´atigwa
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Victory Youth Support Organization (VIYOSO) is a Non Governmental and Non-profit Making Youth Organization. It was founded with youth by its founder Mr. Freddy Ng´atigwa in 2009 and officially registered in September 2011.
The need to establish VIYOSO was to fight poverty, support vulnerable groups and prepare healthy youth for a strong future generation for the stability of Tanzania Nation.
Our mission was to facilitate youth development through various economic, social and culture programs. Creation of activities that wick provides stability and sustainability to the youth welfare.
• To provide training opportunities to the youths, women and other vulnerable groups for their future development
• To combat poverty through self help activities that can promote income to the targeted groups like youth, women, orphan, aged and disabled.
• To reduce HIV/AIDS infection and other sexual transmitted diseases in the population through training, workshops, seminars and short courses.
• To promote cooperation and unity among the groups through sports, arts and other recreational activities.
• To promote good governance through civic education.
• To preserve and enrich environment.
• To mobilize internal and external resources to ensure smooth running of programs, projects and interventions
• To network with other organizations and partners, locally and internationally.
• To empower women
• Training of Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
• Vocational training: Girls for self employment in the community
• Care and support youth in Morogoro: To reduce uneducated youths and improves education standard among them
• Water sanitation
• Foundation for civil society (FCS): To improve good Governance
• Entrepreneurship Education and Development: To promote income generating activities to the targeted groups like youths and women
• Hope for Reality Youth Sensitization Program
• Public expenditure truck system(PETS)
Freddy Ng´atigwa is the Executive Director and Hilda Bundala is the Secretary at the Victory Youth Support Organization (VIYOSO).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.