Jeevan Jyoti Sewa Sanstha (JJSS)
110091 Neu-Delhi, Delhi,
Ansprechpartner: Pratima Pathak
+91 0120-2536078; +91 9953918146/ 98105418
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Jeevan Jyoti Sewa Sanstha (JJSS) founded in 2012 is a Non Government organization working to create a positive and enduring change in the lives of children, families and communities living in abject poverty and undue inequality. Irrespective of religion, caste. We are working educational support to poor and street children and medically support to senior.
The organization was setup with the vision of promoting welfare policy, the outcome of which was our educational program.
Since its inception, JJSS has made significant contributions in areas like medical care to old persons, educational support to poor and underprivileged children, provision of home to old persons, rehabilitation of old women and organizing medical camps for eye, leprosy & cancer patients etc. The impact is huge with relentless efforts of our ever growing enthusiastic members.
• We have helped set up income generation projects, through which the regain their status in family and community.
• We are running and support of schools for street children, their education, living and improve their quality.
• We conduct research on various issues related to ageing, and promote the study of age care & its related problems.
• We advocate with national & local government to bring about policy that is beneficial to the elderly and children.
• To work for the poor and street children´s education, medical care to senior citizens and to improve their living quality.
• We will organize free eye camps (for Cataract operation)
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.