Mama Sarah Obama Foundation (MSOF)
Creating a Brighter Future for Children
P. O. BOX 28376-00100
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
The Mama Sarah Obama Foundation (MSOF) is the realization of a long-term dream of Mama Sarah Obama. The foundation was established in 2009 after years of hard work helping orphans and poverty-stricken families feed and educate their children.
The Mama Sarah Obama Foundation is a charitable nonprofit organization whose mission is to improve the education and welfare of disenfranchised children in order to help them successfully achieve their goals and have a better future. This mission is accomplished by providing early childhood education, offering primary and secondary education and sponsoring the Mama Sarah Scholarship Fund for Higher Education.
What We Do
• We promote and protect the rights of children to be educated
• We help orphans achieve their dreams
• We recognize and value diversity
• Early Childhood Education
• Orphan Care
• Mama Sarah Legacy Plan: Construction of an Early Childhood Development Center; Primary and Secondary Schools Facilities; Construction of a Medical Health Center; Development of a Vocational Center;
• Clean Water Initiative
• Deworming Campaign
• Grandmothers Against Malaria
• Health Clinic Upgrade
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.