Narconon Nigeria Initiative
11 Oremeji street off Salau Arowojobe St.Oshodi
Ansprechpartner: Fapohunda Ayodeji
+234 08065001477; +234 08028119648; +234 08099000555
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Narconon Nigeria Initiative is a non-profit illicit drug organization dedicated to eliminating drug abuse and drug addiction through drug rehabilitation, drug information and drug education. Narconon Nigeria Initiative has been in operating since 2008. Narconon Nigeria is an affiliation of Narconon International, based in California, USA.
Our aim is to eradicate the problems of drug abuse and alcohol abuse in Nigeria through effective drug education and drug prevention services.
To provide drug information, education about the effects of drugs and effective drug rehabilitation programs for those already in the grip of addiction.
Narconon Nigeria has deemed it fit to ensure a drug- free society by providing drug education and information about effects of drugs to both school children,
• Narconon Nigeria has deemed it fit to ensure a drug- free society by providing drug education and information about effects of drugs to both school children, youths and the adults in the country.
• We do organize free seminars on the effects of drugs to the pupils across the state anchored by the experts in the field.
• We also engage the community leaders in spreading the education in their different communities.
Fapohunda Ayodeji is the General Secretary of the Narconon Nigeria Initiative.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.