Non-Water Sanitation e.V.
Ansprechpartner: Sven Riesbeck
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Non-Water Sanitation e.V. is a NGO working in the field of water, sanitation and hygiene. Since its inception in 2012 we have successfully implemented projects in Germany and in India together with our partners from the German Toilet Organization, the EcoSan Services Foundation, EcoToiletten, Guts for Change and Bluewiss.
Our vision is to provide everyone with access to safe and sustainable sanitation infrastructure.
Our mission: Educating on the importance of sanitation and hygiene and providing the facilities by building toilets and related infrastructure.
What we do
We implement projects in the area of sustainable sanitation, hygiene and clean water. Our work includes:
• Raising awareness
• Education and training
• Project management
• Monitoring past projects
• Incubating social business projects that can help in conquering the sanitation crisis.
What we are working on:
• Rural Sanitation Program: 25.000 sustainable toilets for rural India
• Sevadham Ashramshala School Project: Pilot project supplying a tribal school in Maharashtra with UDDT's for approx. 400 children.
• EcoToiletten: Renting out odorless, mobile composting toilets to festivals, construction sites and public spaces
• Kleingartenkampagne: Providing gardeners with a decentralized ecological sanitation alternative
• Slum Sanitation Pilot: A pilot project aimed at answering the question how slums can be provided sustainable sanitation solutions on a household level.
• Documentary: Film about the Sevadham Ashramshala School Project and a hitchhiking tour from Germany to India to raise awareness for sanitation by our partner organization Guts for Change.
• School Sanitation Project in South Africa.
Sven Riesbeck is a Board Member of Non-Water Sanitation e.V..
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.