Charity Fund "Modern Village and Town"
Sadova str, 7/12, of 5
20300 Uman, Cherkasy region
Ansprechpartner: Marina Makarenko
+38 0954109797; +38 096 1095449; +38 0474469046
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Charity Fund "Modern Village and City" is an independent non-governmental, non-profit, non-partisan charity organization founded in 2013 that offers free help for people who are held in hostage or with serious illness in difficult circumstances.
The Foundation aims to promote social and economic development programs by providing charity assistance to those in needs.
We care about the fate of everyone who turned to us for help; we want to improve the standard of living not only to individual citizens, but also for the whole settlement.
Areas which works Charity Fund "Modern Village and City" brings together programs and projects designed to improve the network of medical and rehabilitation institutions, educational institutions, helping people with disabilities. Some projects are aimed at supporting social dialogue on environment, development of physical culture and sports, supporting talented youth, improving the life conditions of the population.
• Group "Жить!" (LIVE!) in Facebook: Community of indifferent people ready to help all those in need: treatment, surgery, rehabilitation, medicines, purchase of equipment! Public group where everyone can place their request for money raising!
• Education for children without parental care and people with disabilities at the rehabilitation center "Prolisok" in Uman: Together with United States charity organization the training Klaymber SEG SM3276 and treadmills Vigor XP L500 were purchased and transferred to the Center for Social Rehabilitation "Prolisok".
• Ultrasound scanner to the Uman hospital: We are raising funds to purchase ultrasound scanner with Doppler and vaginal sensor for Uman hospital. Each year the investigation of more than 10,000 current female clients of maternity center is conducted.
• Apparatus for physiotherapy department to Uman Hospital: The Physiotherapy department of Uman Hospital takes care of over 3,000 children. Many children need magnetic-laser therapy (MIT - 1 MLT)
Marina Makarenko is the Organisation Manager of the Charity fund "Modern Village and City".
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.