Edif Bastet, Auracanos 669 entre San Roque y Florida
Ansprechpartner: Fuzellier, Brigitte
- Gemeinschaft, Gemeindeprojekt
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
OIPIC is a Not-for-Profit NGO founded on April 1, 1993, which By-laws have been approved by the Executive Power's Decree Nº2221/94, and that is recognized as a Public Welfare Entity by pertinent Taxing Authority (Resolution Nº25 dated March 14, 1996).
OIPIC carry out specific environmental actions through projects implemented in our country, with the purpose to improve the life standards of its inhabitants and to provide assistance in the rational conservation of the environment.
OIPIC focus on the country's economic status in direct relation with the equilibrium of its natural resources, based on the importance and sustainability for the harmonic development of mankind with its environment.
- To promote the country's economic development, by means of foreign investments.
- To help Paraguay's production sector to find new markets in Europe, United States or Asia.
- To develop new products both for local and foreign markets.
- To create new jobs and to provide training therefore.
- To establish JOINT VENTURE possibilities at international level.
- To create awareness about the importance of preserving our natural resources.
- To promote reforestation mainly with indigenous species, at small and large scale, throughout the country.
- To help the Paraguayan rural women to improve their life quality by introducing alternatives such as forest nurseries and biological vegetable gardens.
- To help improving the community in general, through the provision of equipment for, or construction of, schools, health centers, water pump installations and other basic needs.
- To transmit to the population the democratic essence, and to seek ways whereby the same may be a part of its strengthening.
- To inculcate respect towards human rights and the compliance therewith at all levels.
For other net participants we can give an expert opinion, deliver a lecture, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.