The Corbett Foundation
81/88, ´Atlanta´, 8th floor, Nariman Point,
400 021 Mumbai
Ansprechpartner: Niyati Mirajkar
+91 22 6146 6400; +91 98193 45962
+91 22 61466498
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
The Corbett Foundation (TCF) was established on April 1994. TCF is a charitable trust, a non-profit and a non-governmental organisation that is fully dedicated to the conservation of wildlife.
The Corbett Foundation consists of a group of dedicated men and women who are committed to the conservation of wildlife and nature, and to fulfilling the ambition that man and nature must live together in harmony.
TCF has adopted a multipronged strategy to help in creating a future where wildlife and human beings live in harmony; thus laying thrust on the following initiatives:
• Reducing Man-Animal Conflict
• Providing Sustainable Livelihoods
• Providing Healthcare to Forest-dependent Communities
• Promoting Environmental Awareness
• Promoting Renewable Energy
• Promoting Integrated Watershed Management
• Treating Domestic Livestock
What we do:
• Wildlife Conservation: Interim Relief; Rescue and Rehabilitations; Great Indian Bustard Conservation; Waterfowl Census; Vulture Conservation; Insect and Spider Study in Kanha; Biodiversity Management Committees; Spay-neuter Programme; Satpuda Landscape Tiger Partnership; Solar-powered Pumps in Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve; Fencing of open wells in Bandhavgarh
• Wildlife Awareness: Nature Education Camp; Save Great Indian Bustards, Living Traditions, Sparrow Nest Boxes; Signboards To Prevent Roadkills; Leave Me Alone; Training Programme For Nature Guides; Disaster Preparedness
• Rural Medical Outreach Programme (RMOP): Medical Check-up Camps; Health Awareness, Malaria Prevention and Treatment
• Sustainable Livelihoods
• Cattle Care: Vaccination Drives; Fodder Crop Production, Cattle Development Programme In Kutch; Humane Cattle Castration
• Special Initiatives: Tribal museum & Community Conservation Centre, Biogas Programme; Samriddhi Programme; Akshay Urja, Swastha Jeevan; Collaboration with the University of Edinburgh; Kanha -Pench Corridor; Citizen Science, Seaweed Farming;,Sakhi - the energy-efficient Stoves; Community-based Conservation, Constructing Tongis for Villagers, Community Weaving Centre, Watershed Management, TCF Diksha
Niyati Mirajkar is the Programme Officer (Fundraising & Public Relations) of the Corbett Foundation.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.