X-Street Uganda Basketball Academy (X-SUBA)
X-SUBA Sport4Development Uganda
Block 1 House 1 Mutekanga Road
Ansprechpartner: Kenneth Agaba
+256754306756; +256773774240; +256777100507
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
X-Street Uganda Basketball Academy (X-SUBA) is a nonprofit community based organization using sport and play to educate and empower children and youth to overcome the effects of poverty, conflict and disease in disadvantaged communities of Uganda.
Founded in 2012, X-SUBA has steadily grown its programs also creating sustainable partnerships at both national and international. Now also known as X-SUBA Sport4Development Uganda.
X-SUBA´s future mission is to establish compassion and create hope for vulnerable children in communities reached out to of ages between 5 to 18 years in these communities.
• Sports and Life skills education in schools and community for example: Girls football for Education Empowerment
• Clothes 4 health project: A community project supporting disadvantaged children and youth.
• Learning centre hub and sponsorship: A project supporting disadvantaged children through educational support providing free education opportunity for them.
• SRH 4 Community health: An education project addressing sexual reproductive health needs and needs and questions for young adolescents and youth in the community through SRH education sessions and peer support.
• Lead to Inspire project: A mentorship project for young leaders at the organization who train others on project management skills or work giving them more skills and opportunities for employment.
• New Arts Program: This is a new program designed to get our young people more involved equipping them with livelihood skills and creativity. We start off with a dance project which we have named "Watch me Dance" and a beads project for the girls.
Kenneth Agaba is the Country Director of X-Street Uganda Basketball Academy (X-SUBA).
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Also we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.