Pro Link Organization
DTD 22 Spintex Highway
East Airport, Accra
Ansprechpartner: Heloo, Bernice
Pro-Link Organisation is a non-governmental organization (NGO) located in Ghana, Africa.
It was established in 1993. Its headquarter is in Accra and it currently has seven field offices throughout the Volta, Central and Greater Accra Regions. Pro-Link has programmes in HIV/AIDS education, care and support for people living with HIV/AIDS (PLWHA), as well as care for orphans and vulnerable children. Other programmes include income generation for women, skills training for street youth and livestock project for poor families.
Pro-Link's mission is to advocate for and empower disadvantaged populations to improve their health, educational and socio-economic status.
Its goal is to forge partnerships to facilitate action by communities and organised groups to improve their health, education, economic and social well being.
Its objectives are:
- to reduce the spread of sexually transmitted diseases and HIV/AIDS through school and workplace programs,
- to provide care and support for people living with HIV/AIDS (PLWHA), orphans and vulnerable children,
- to provide income generating opportunities to alleviate poverty among urban and rural poor households,
- to promote gender equity through research, advocacy and training,
- to establish partnerships between local and international professionals in the areas of health, education and internships,
- to animate communities and groups to assess poverty alleviation opportunities.
Mrs. Bernice Heloo is the executive director of the organization.
For other net participants we can give an expert opinion, procure an expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.