Nepal Health Society (NHS)
Post Box 5360; Anamnagar
Ansprechpartner: Rishi Raj Ojha
- Gemeinschaft, Gemeindeprojekt
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Nepal Health Society (NHS) is a recognized national level non-government and nonprofit making social organization which was established in 1991.
Vision: Improve lives and living condition of people.
Goal: Build a prosperous and healthy society where each individual can obtain their optimum development.
• To advocate, co-ordinate, facilitate and lobby for improvement in various emerging problems rerated health in Nepalese society
• To provide prison health promotion and prison reform programs for improvement in the health of prisoners and their economic development.
• To facilitate safe migration and safe workplace through pre-departure program to abroad labor migrants
• To provide pre-departure orientation program in order to help students understand and adopt in foreign countries.
• To facilitate international visitors for successful conduction of their planned events and programs in Nepal.
• To advocacy and lobby for drug abuse prevention and harm reduction program
• To provide reproductive health program targeted to youths
Nepal Health Society (NHS) will conduct various programs for the rights of children, youth and adults in the area of:
• Drug and substance abuse,
• HIV/AIDS, STIs,
• Sex Education,
• Reproductive Rights,
• Suicide Prevention,
• Human rights,
• Population and Environment.
Rishi Raj Ojha is the Director of the Nepal Health Society (NHS).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.