Integrated Rural Community Center for Agriculture (IRCCA)
IRCCA Foundation Cameroon
Hill Top Meluf Kumbo,
Ansprechpartner: Ngong Edwin Nkainin
- Gemeinschaft, Gemeindeprojekt
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Integrated Rural Community Center of Agriculture (IRCCA) is a non profit community organization created in 2008 in Cameroon Africa fighting to improve the living standards of the rural poor through the practice and adoption of sustainable and appropriate technologies practices and diversification in rural agriculture.
IRCCA´s mission is to engage in the development and adoption of sustainable and appropriate technologies, practices and diversification in rural agriculture with the specific objective of improving rural living standards and to facilitate the mission we seek to encourage empowerment through knowledge and actively seek to develop literacy and educational programs both within our organizational structure and in partnership with other governmental and non governmental organizations.
• Ensuring that the population carries out sustainable and advanced agricultural projects so as to promote socio economic progress.
• Delivering a comprehensive service by which every farmer has a fair and equal access to the amenities, resources and knowledge base of the organization.
• Creation of a communal farm that will be accessible to all and serves as both an educational and an information exchange centre for the whole community.
• Development of micro-financial system funded by and available to the members for investment in programs which compliment the organization´s aims and objectives.
• Organize cooperative buying and shared ownership in the purchase of seeds, equipment and the selling of produce.
• Develop scholarship fund with the express purpose of assisting those that excel to have the opportunity to succeed.
• Engage in international cooperation with individuals and organizations in order to develop affiliations and partnership programs for technical and financial assistance.
• Match activities with modernity by introducing modern information and communication technology.
• Cooperative re-sourcing: Collective buying of fertilizers, seeds, pesticides (fungicides, insecticides, herbicides)/Collective and ownership/Collective marketing and development Management.
• Scholarship Fund
• Micro finance: Financing Members personal initiatives/Financing outreach and extension programs/Supporting market initiatives.
• Food security: Increase and diversify agricultural production/Qualification of agricultural laborers/Health and quality of life.
• Knowledge & Resource base: Scholarship and education Fund/Capacity building
• Communal Farm: Training and teaching in animal husbandry/Trailing new crops/new techniques, innovation in sustainable agriculture and the activation of value chains.
• Agricultural Diversification: Market gardening and Horticulture/Animal husbandry
• Training and skills exchange: Active engagement in workshops, study visits, technical training, archiving and publication of results, outreach to stakeholders and policy-makers, and linkages with related ongoing initiatives in the agricultural domain.
Nkainin Edwin is IRCCA´s founder & president.
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Also we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.