638461 Erode District, Tamil Nadu
Ansprechpartner: S. Maria Arul Viennie
+91 4295 245305
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Divine Trust is working in the field of education, environment and alternative media in the rural area in the Erode district in Tamil Nadu state in south India. Their goal is the empowerment of rural poor through education and preservation of environment.
- literacy to all men and women,
- to liberate the weaker, oppressed sections of the rural people out of ignorance,
- to elicit the latent human potentials of the rural masses towards holistic development through education,
- to develop the human resources through personality development towards building up of a state with equal opportunities and to involve the rural children in developing a just society,
- to bring about economic development through skills development training, handicrafts, kitchen garden etc,
- to build up and increase the human values by providing appropriate ethical teachings,
- to impart leadership training to people to bring positive changes in their traditional system, towards social and moral values of life,
- to provide the poor and rural children with equal opportunities as the children in the cities and towns.
Mr. S. Maria Arul Viennie is the director of the organization. He is in the field of social work since 1990.
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Further we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give expert opinion, deliver a lecture in the following fields: consultancy, solidarity.