Partnership for Sustainable Development-Nepal
P.O. Box 19782
Ansprechpartner: Bishnu H. Bhatta
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
Partnership for Sustainable Development-Nepal (PSD-Nepal) is a not-for-profit social development organization. Established in the year 2002, it has been registered with the District Administration Office under the Organizational Registration Act and also been affiliated with the SWC (Social Welfare Council).
PSD is a forum for development practitioners and professionals. It is dedicated to the alleviation of poverty of children and youth of rural Nepal. PSD has been mandated by the Nepal Government to advocate for the protection of children and youth' right, explore and expand opportunities, to reach their fullest potential and to meet their basic needs.
PSD recognizes the values, that the survival, protection and development of children and youth are development imperatives and the integral to human development.
- provide support and create opportunities to the poorest communities of Nepal,
- capitalize the strength of rural youth for their own development and that of the nation on a whole,
- work towards the creation of a more knowledgeable and responsible civic society Bridgend the discriminatory gaps and eliminate all forms of the discrimination (urban - rural, poor - rich, digital - divide, modern technology vs. traditional technology),
- promote voluntarism and voluntary efforts in social and national development and strengthen the voluntary development organizations on their capacity, skills and knowledge.
It will base its work within community centers and schools, helping women, children and young people, for further their personal development and that of their communities.
It believes that sustainable development can best be achieved through active involvement and partnership of all the stakeholders.
Bishnu H. Bhatta is the director of the volunteer program.
For other net participants we can procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work. Please write us if you are interested in working with us