Peace for Nation International (PNI)
Ansprechpartner: Hashmat Barkat
+92- 041-2646894; +92-03007609703; +92-03217443115
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Peace for Nation International (PNI), founded in 2013, is a Pakistani NGO that promotes peace and tolerance, health, basic education, human rights and democracy.
• The organisation targets women, vulnerable children and religious minorities through a programme of awareness raising and meetings, conferences, seminars and protest demonstrations.
• The organisation also provides advocacy and free legal aid services to its target groups, and promotes education and health.
• A protest rally entitled "No Violence Against Women" was staged by Rights based - civil society organizations of Faisalabad to denounce all sorts of violence against women
• Awareness seminar entitled "Role of Minorities in Nation building"
• Interfaith Dinner to promote peace and social harmony
• Peace and Human Development (PHD Foundation) in collaboration with Peace for Nation International (PNI), Ever Green Foundation (EGF) and Adara Samaji Behbood (ASB) staged a protest demonstration entitled "No to Child Labour-Yes to Quality Education" under "Red Card to Child Labour Campaign"
• A meeting was organized by Peace for Nation International (PNI) in collaboration with association for women for awareness and motivation (AWAM – Pakistan) under REAT network at P-502, Main Bazar, Christian town, Faisalabad. This activity entitled "Youth as Ambassadors of Peace" is part of a Program "Promotion of Peace and Social Harmony"
Hashmat Barkat is the Founder and Chairman of Peace for Nation International (PNI).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.