Fundación Artistas Discapacitados (FAD)
Matheu 1725, 15° "2"
1249 Buenos Aires
Ansprechpartner: Pnacchio, Alfonso Oscar
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
The Foundation Disabilited Artists, entity no lucrative, was created on 24 September of 1993 by the collaboration of a Autogas Company, today absorbed by another one. Our mission is the integration of people with disability and without it by training them to be employed and to the social cultural promotion. The Training is carried out by taking part of integrated workshops of art and courses for professionals, teachers, therapists, assistants and family, and the social cultural promotion by the realization of events and cultural artistic and social activities.
We offer several services according to the development, welfare and people's improvements that are reflected in the following actions:
- We carry out all type of artistic, cultural and social events as a way of Integration.
- We public the artistic and creative works through Internet, videos, editions in general.
- We offer training by courses and present workshops: Integrated Workshops of Art for people with disability and without it; Courses, Workshops and Seminars for professionals, educational, estudents and all those interested in the problematic of disability.
- We offer Digital Courses Interactive in Internet.
- We delivery every month by e-mail our Integrating Newsletter.
- We carry out investigations and Give advise about Disability.
- Through our social area, we offer training about Disability, Assistant and sensitization.
- We promote the investigation in general and difusse works created by others.
- We open spaces to get a job, changing ideas and making projects.
- We promote to undertake projects personal and grupal.
- We offer spaces to difusse general information, services and products which are offered.
- We create Agreements with different Government Organizations and Institutions.
Alfonso Oscar Pinacchio is the President of the organization.
Upon previous contact we can offer to the other net participants as follows: overnight facilities, consultation and advice, arranging contacts related to the subjects: culture, integration, rights of disabled persons. Further possible support: consistent development of the people, psychological assistance.