FRIENDS CHILDREN HOME
D.No.4-79, Sanampudi post, Singarayakonda Mandal,
523101 Andhrapradesh, Prakasam dist.
Ansprechpartner: Panthagani Venkateswarlu
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
The Friends Children Home is a not-for-profit organisation founded in 2013 and headquartered in Andhrapradesh, India. Our organisation strives to fight issues like hunger and malnutrition in India, by implementing an orphan home for fully orphan, semi orphan, ill health and poor children. Friends Children Home aims not only to fight hunger but also to bring children to school. We strive to empower orphans and vulnerable children in the society by encouraging and giving them basic skills to stand as responsible citizens in their future, this is done through supportive development programs which include: Formal and informal education, sheltering, love and care, physical, emotional and physiological support.
• To enable people to take responsibility for the situation of the deprived Indian child and so motivate them to seek resolution through individual and collective action thereby enabling children to realise their full potential
• To make people discover their potential for action and change
• To enable peoples´ collectives and movements encompassing diverse segments, to pledge their particular strengths, working in partnership to secure, protect and honour the rights of Friends Organization.
To identify and work with the impoverished, weaker and vulnerable sections of the society to find solutions to the challenges threatening their lives with the ultimate aim of establishing an aware, responsible and developed society based upon equality, fraternity and social justice, ensuring sustainable and holistic development with emphasis on human rights, and a culture of social service through creating synergy and building strategic partnership with the Government, NGOs (non-government organizations), SHGs (self help groups), CBOs (community based organizations) and various national and international organizations by planning appropriate downstream and upstream interventions.
Aims & Objectives
• To establish free medical services to the poor people through concerned doctors.
• To establish tree plantation in and around rural and urban areas.
• To provide cultural programmed in the youth in rural and urban areas.
• To maintain hostels, for the benefit of the economically poor students, especially those who come from rural areas for the purpose of continuing their studies.
• To visit the old age homes, leprosy colonies for welfare of the aged persons and leprosy persons to encourage the living in the society.
• To start special educational institutions to blind, deaf and dumb and mentally retarded children. To establish libraries, seminars, radio activities, cultural programmes, tournaments in games and sports.
• To maintain orphanage resource programmes, blind handicapped people support programmer in rural and urban areas.
• To perform social and cultural activities.
• To extent free service and financial assistance to the poor and needy people and to provide and utilized human power to the country.
• To assist the government in the conduct and implementation of welfare programmes aimed for the uplift of poor and other neglected communities in the society.
• To receive donations, subscriptions ,gifts grants assistance in cash or kind and any other form of assistance from individuals, associates, trusts, agencies ( Voluntary or otherwise) government or other institutions from any part of India or the Worlds.
• To start income generation skills training project for development of women. Running of orphan schools/orphanages, Shelter homes for street children’s and dropouts.
• To construction of buildings and water plants.
• To facilitate and support people to undertake different developmental programme such as land development, watershed management, preservation of forests, social forestry etc
Panthagani Venkateswarlu is the Chief Functionary of the Friends Children Home.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.