WOMEN WELFARE SOCIETY OF PATNA (WWSP)
Room No, 7. Diamond Lodge, Subzibagh
800004 Patna, Bihar
Ansprechpartner: Rozana Khanam
- Frauenpolitik/feministisches Projekt
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
The Non Government Organization (N.G.O) Women Welfare Society of Patna (WWSP) is one of the oldest women's volunteer service organizations. Working locally through number of volunteer in the Patna urban and rural. WWSP members support the arts, preserve natural resources, promote education, healthy lifestyles health and awareness and promote self employment, stress civic involvement, and work toward world peace and understanding.
Aims & Objective
• To run all around development programme for benefit of rural, urban tribal, poor and helpless in education, health, and cultural and economical development of society.
• To run literacy programme, adult and non-formal education and other educational programme, establish and run the educational institution and help the poor and meritorious students.
• To established run, manage and maintain different type of educational institutions.
• To establish, run, manage, and maintain hospital, nursing homes, and other medical camps as mobile health center, Aids, Cancer and T.B. Control programme
• To establish vocational training centers, sewing, cutting, knitting, toy making, food processing and other training centers for poor people’s economical development.
• To establish computer educational center typing and short hand institute. Electronic training, hardware, software and different types of technical and non-technical training center for economical development and self-employment of youth.
• To establish, manage and maintain Old age homes, home for orphan children, widow home and provide them shelter, health care and other facilities.
• Development of women and children to run small educational centers, self-help group and other programme.
• To organize cultural programme, seminars, debates, conference and workshop and run different type of rural development programme for development of society.
• To create awareness about consumer rights, and human rights.
• To eradicate social evils like dowry, child marriage, woman and child labour in the society and create awareness in this field.
Areas of work:
• Women and child development program
• Health and hygiene Program
• Formal & Non-Formal Education
• Employment Generation program.(Cottage industry)
• Legal aids & Counselling
• Raise social & Political issues
Rozana Khanam is the Project director of WWSP.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.