116 avenue de l'armée
Ansprechpartner: Dupret, Tito
The WHTour is a non-profit organization documenting in panographies (360-degree imaging) all sites registered on the World Heritage List by UNESCO association.
The mission of the organization is:
- Production of virtual reality movies for all sites registered as World Heritage by the UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization).
- Dissemination of these virtual reality movies for documentation and promotion of the World Heritage.
- Using multimedia techniques in an edutainment mode to raise awareness on the preservation of the World Heritage.
- Promoting the notion of sustainable tourism in the head of local administration, tourists and travellers.
- Enhancing our knowledge of the world in order to improve tolerance amongst people, not to mention using our collective skills as a means of promoting the values of peace and sharing the motto: "Tous parents, tous différents".
- Raising attention on our planet, comparable to a small garden that belongs to all of us. The WHTour would like to offer a permanent window to this garden, stressing a prerequisite for its care and attention.
For other net participants we can procure expert information in the field of our work.