Adroe Global Foundation for Humanity
P O BOX OF 663,OFANKOR
Ansprechpartner: Roosevelt Adom
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
ADROE GLOBAL FOUNDATION FOR HUMANITY, founded in 2011, is a registered Youth Driven, not-for profit, Non-Governmental Organization in Ghana. We are interested in impacting knowledge, life changing experiences, encouraging the youth and students in taking up responsible roles in areas of concern through volunteering and most importantly helping the needy and street children to achieve their dreams and aspirations in life.
• We serves as the mouth piece of children, pregnant women, the aged, and the nerve center of humanity in Ghana.
• Promotion of foster care in Ghana.
• Support single-parented families to enable them become self-reliant, so that they can take proper good care of their children to avoid child abuse.
• Caring for the needs of the aged.
• Improving maternal health and reducing infant mortality in Ghana.
• Universal Primary education for all no matter the geographical location.
• The NGO promotes the implementation of prevention measure to tackle human-trafficking.
• The organization currently has 33 beneficiaries (students in deprived communities) who are being sponsored by their programs. The sponsorship include providing educational materials, their health needs, clothing etc.
Roosevelt Eric Adom is the Executive Director of ADROE Global Foundation for Humanity.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.