Institute of Spiritual Science & World Analytical Research (ISSWAR)
21, Bhaskargiri, Kharghuli
781004 Guwahati, Assam
Ansprechpartner: Pranab Saikia
- Gemeinschaft, Gemeindeprojekt
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
The Institute of Spiritual Science & World Analytical Research (ISSWAR) International is a Spiritual Humanitarian Experiential International Educational Institution based on Humanism and Moral values, Spiritual Wisdom, Attitude Management, Experiential education and Practicing easy Thought Yoga (Raja Yoga) Meditation aimed at providing quality education to promote the overall aspects of daily life - Practical, Social, Moral, Aesthetic and Intellectual.
ISSWAR International was founded in 2001 and is a nonprofit or community organization and serves as a communication platform that enable people of different countries to share their thoughts and experiences and work together for human development of multi cultural care facilities for the underprivileged.
We have begun by establishing a development program, the Traveler’s Mission, aimed at protecting human rights and fostering responsible youth care and education in an environmental context.
Traveler’s Mission is an universal educative program in Northeast India, aiming to raise awareness about the deteriorating condition of the universe and its consequence on humanism, improving the Eco-tourism prospects in the region.
Traveler’s Mission is a program that includes living with the natives in different places to know the social, cultural, economical, political, environmental and ecological situations and the scopes for sustainable developments.
Traveler’s Mission provides you the unique opportunity to get into the natives, be a part of them and learn about their land, culture, way of living, the prospects for their sustainable development etc. Staying with the locals you will find the relation between human values and tradition and the linkage between cultural beliefs, environment and socioeconomic stability. This knowledge will help you to educate the people to develop their capacities for proper utilization of natural and local resources in a planned, scientific and sustained manner.
The main aims of the Traveler's mission are:
• Rediscover the relation between human values and tradition, rebuilding the linkage between cultural beliefs, environment and socioeconomic stability.
• Work as a vigilant Missionary and bring the criminal activities against Nature and Humanity for the public awareness. At the same time, bring consciousness about all the 'apparently inoffensive habits' that daily contribute to this depleting inertia.
• Document the indigenous technologies that help in the sustainable use of natural and human resources, promoting them for the preservation and wider responsible use of traditional knowledge, skills and resources.
• Carry out community oriented actions and people participatory research related to humanitarian, environmental, social, economic and cultural matters of their surroundings.
• Study the pressure on Nature and its impact on the local farmers, suggesting solutions and canalizing the human resource capacities in key economic activities for a sustainable development
• Specifically, the goal of the Traveler’s mission is to establish the extensive central project of the Eco-friendly Spiritual Education system, the ISSWAR International.
Pranab Saikia is the Mission Director and Founder of ISSWAR International.
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Also we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.