United Social Welfare Society Pakistan (USWS PAK)
Chak No. 74/A, Feroza,
Tehsil Khan Pur, District Raheem Yar Khan
Ansprechpartner: Stephin Rafiq
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
The United Social Welfare Society Pakistan (USWS-PAK) is a registered NGO in the Punjab, Pakistan, established in 2003.
USWS-PAK is working on integral development in Pakistan. It´s operating on humanitarian basis without any discrimination towards anyone on any basis such as sex, caste, creed, sect, color, or place of origin.
The Society works for and with marginalised communities, advocating for change and helping to build/strengthen existing social institutions. The Society also aims to provide clean water and sanitation, to work on mother and child care, including reproductive health, HIV/AIDS and TB. The Society also runs an educational programme.
Our core values are:
• To promote healthy lifestyles among the general population and patients with main focus on vulnerable, health, education, protection or WASH (Water, Sanitation and Hygiene).
• To reduce poverty, injustice and miseries of the marginalized communities in its target areas.
• Sustainable livelihood and economic opportunities, women empowerment with gender mainstreaming,
• The rescue work has completed and there is urgent and much need to start rehabilitation process for the flood affected people in districts Punjab.
Stephin Rafiq is the Executive Secretary of the United Social Welfare Society Pakistan (USWS-PAK).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.