Naya Sawera NGO
A-18, Classic Residency, Hem Marg, Swage Farm, New Sanganer Road
302019 Sodala, Jaipur
Ansprechpartner: Akhil Maheshwari
+91 9649020121; +91 9928400229; +91 9785020380
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Naya Sawera NGO is one of the leading youth based organizations working for the people of the underprivileged sections of society by various means.
Our aim is to bring a new ray of hope and happiness in the lives of those who are deprived due to bane of poverty which not only hampers their development but also leads to debacle and negligence from society.
Imagine a world full of love and happiness where whole society Accept specially challenged kids and people as part of their family. Where each individual gets equal right to live and enjoy each moment of life that our mission to create one family surrounded by green world respecting each girl and nurturing the environment as kids.
• Project Snehachal: We are running a care home for Special Kids in association with PWNR. Currently we are looking after 25 kids in this project for their Education, Nutrition and Medical needs. We also supporting HIV Positive Infected & Effected ladies to make them self dependent and providing education support to their children´s.
• Project Saksham: Saksham focuses on the overall development of families mainly in slum areas. We constantly work to help the poor and the destitute to become self-sufficient through developing human resources like – training, education, jobs, computer education and livelihoods and direct support. Currently we are working for the slums near Malviya Nagar Industrial Area, Jaipur.
• Project Shrishti: This project focuses on the environmental issues. Its goal is to ensure the ability of the earth to nurture life in all its diversity. We focus on issues like Global warming, deforestation, wastage of energy, improper disposal of waste and etc. We do various activities under this project: Tree Plantations & Clean City Drives – It is a monthly initiative in which we go to different places to plant the tree and clean the near by area.; Say NO To Plastic Drives - We try to aware people about the harm of plastic polybags; Celebration of World environment Day.
• Each One Educate One - Mission 2020: Education is the basic need in today´s scenario so we aim to provide education scholarship to 2020 needy and talented students on basis of their marks & financial status by the year 2020.
• KOKH: Proving medical and nutritional support to pregnant women in various slum areas in order to decrease maternal mortality. Additionally we create awareness among the beneficiaries and their families about proper care during pregnancy.
• Women Empowerment: We´ve taken another initiative towards women empowerment where we focus on giving training to slum area ladies to make different products and exhibit so that they can earn their livelihood.
• Days of Pride: The lack of affordable sanitary pads has been widely cited as one of the key obstacles to regular school attendance among young girls & for various disease/ infections. So we have taken the initiative to providing a pack of 8 sanitary pads to maximum girls/ladies each month to spread awareness about health and hygiene.
• SANTUSHTI: In this campaign we try to provide delicious and healthy food to the kids of various cares home and slum areas.
• Donate Blood – Save Life: We organize 3 to 4 blood donation camp every year and our target is to motivate young people to donate first time.
Akhil Maheshwari is the Founder of Naya Sawera NGO.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.