Centre for Services and Information on Disability [CSID]
House # 715, Road # 10, Baitul Aman Housing Society Adabor
Ansprechpartner: Khandaker Jahurul Alam
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Khandaker Jahurul Alam formed the Centre for Services and Information on Disability (CSID) as a Non-profit voluntary organization in December 1997.
CSID envisions "An inclusive society where all disadvantaged people including Persons with Disabilities are living with equal rights, opportunities, access and dignity in comparison to other citizens of the country".
• reducing discrimination against marginalized people including persons with disabilities in all aspects of life including gender disparity
• creating a physical and socio-economic barrier free environment
• empowerment of persons with disabilities and marginalised people through capacity building
• resource and information networking
• promoting opportunities and access to education, information and socio- economic activities in order to mainstreaming them into society with equal rights and dignity following inclusive, participatory, community and rights based approach
• Disability Information Networking and Resource Centre
• Research/Study on Disability and Development Issues
• Community-Based Support Services with Rights Approach for Persons (Specially Children and Women) with Disabilities
• Promotion of Inclusive Education
Khandaker Jahurul Alam is the Executive Director of Centre for Services and Information on Disability (CSID).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.