Saved Relics NGO
54 Mamikonyants, apt. 421
Ansprechpartner: Manushak Khojayan
+374 10 23 27 69
- Gemeinschaft, Gemeindeprojekt
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
Saved Relics NGO was unofficially established in the fall of 1988, and was officially registered in 2002. Saved Relics is a non-governmental, non-profit making organization.
The activities of the organization cover the whole territory of the Republic of Armenia as well as foreign countries in accordance with their legislation. The organization deals with the problems of refugees settled in Armenia, socially deprived families, elderly people, as well as families of Karabakh victims.
The following are the tasks and objectives of the organization in accordance with the rules defined by the law:
- To provide assistance to refugees settled in Armenia, to socially deprived and old population of Armenia as well as families of Karabakh war victims.
- To benefit to the country strengthening.
- To contribute to the improvement of peoples lives and their prosperity.
The organization implemented humanitarian assistance projects funded by the Armenian branches of UMCOR, Counterpart International, World Vision and International Assistance and Development.
Saved Relics NGO collaborates with
- RA National Assembly
- Friendly associations
- Local authorities
- Community members
- Community governance
- Armenian NGOs with similar missions
- Other international organizations in Armenia.
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.