179-Hamza Town, Ferozpur road
Ansprechpartner: Ashraf, Rubina
- Gemeinschaft, Gemeindeprojekt
- Frauenpolitik/feministisches Projekt
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Hope Fellowship NGO is a non-profitable, non-religious, non-political and non-governmental organization to uplift society through education and skill training. Hope Fellowship NGO was established in 1995 with the focus on education, health and the women up-lift in rural and urban areas of Pakistan. The area in which it is working is basically low class area and is out of the city. The situations of the peoples are worse; they can´t even afford good food. So it is very difficult for these people to afford education. That´s why their children are usually wandering in streets, some of them are working to assist their parents to decrease their debts instead of going to schools. The Hope Fellowship provides hope in disperse. Its motto is to provide educational and accessible facilities to improve basic health and mother care and discourage the crude operations at homes to save both the mother and the child. Objectives:
- to organize subsidize and quality education programs for very low-income family,
- to prepare the community to utilize their own resources,
- to help the young women to teach them sewing, embroidery and stitching to stand on their own to feed and look after the family.
- to have the proper evaluation of the nearest vicinities and find out the needy people to assist them,
- make the community able to utilize their own potential and resources up-to date,
- to establish and run the dispensaries in the rural and slum areas for those who cannot afford to pay the high medical expenses,
- to establish the primary schools for the poorest development by providing them with the scholarship assistance.
Its needs a building for school, a school van to assist the needy students to commute back and fourth, computer lab for school, science lab for school, sewing machines for centers.
For other net participants we offer overnight facilities. Also we can offer expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, deliver a lecture, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.