MARIE CURIE ASSOCIATION
Magura str. 9a
Ansprechpartner: Goranova, Maria
- Gemeinschaft, Gemeindeprojekt
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
The Marie Curie Association is a newly established non-profit organisation which main activities are directed toward people with disabilities. The ambitious team involves economists, psychologists, PR specialists, physicists, lawyers, philologists, journalists and other specialists working in the sphere of disabilities.
Since 1997 the association has been implementing both national and international projects aiming at contributing to the social, educational and labour integration of the people with disabilities in Bulgaria. The activities are directed toward people with different type and stage of disabilities.
The objectives are:
- professional orientation and consulting ,
- prevention and technical equipment and services employment,
- mentoring programmes: linking a disabled person with a mentor in a sphere and occupation chosen by him/her,
- providing work placements,
- employers network of disability: 102 companies members,
- research carried out with the help of employers and disabled people in the sphere of the current legislation stimulating the employment of disabled people.
For other net participants we can procure an expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.