HEEALS (Health, Education, Environment, & Livelihood Society)
# 692, Sector - 22-B
122015 Gurgaon, Haryana
Ansprechpartner: Gaurav Kashyap
- Frauenpolitik/feministisches Projekt
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
HEEALS (Health, Education, Environment, & Livelihood Society) is an NGO, non profit based in North India dedicated to helping the improvised in rural communities. We believe that by starting small and working with one community at a time, we can begin to make changes that will spread gradually throughout India, all the while working hard to create and maintain a self sustaining society.
By empowering our local communities with the knowledge of basic skills in areas such as health, education, environment and livelihood we can begin to ensure that India's millions of overlooked people have a voice and a chance at a better life.
To provide the resources, knowledge, expertise and leadership to help the people and the communities across the states of India to use their resources, skills, abilities and other assets to improve the quality of life, environment, education and livelihood and that of future generations.
To create a vibrant civil society organisation aiming to safeguard health, environment, education and livelihood to promote the sustainable development of society.
Goals & Objectives
Our main goal is to provide a self-sustained society in India. We want to ensure that through empowering our local communities with knowledge and education we can begin to eradicate poverty in India.
We would like to do this by creating:
• A Healthy Society – tackling hunger, malnutrition, woman & child development whilst promoting healthy practices.
• An Educated Society – Promoting education amongst the most deprived societies.
• A Cleaner Environment – Water Sanitation, Building Toilets, Menstrual Projects, WASH Projects, Climate Change Education.
• Livelihood for all – Training people to help them acquire what they need, with dignity.
• Children Informal Education Project
• Green Earth Project To Promote & Protect Environment
• Water Sanitation Hygiene & Girl Education Project
• Sponsor a Child
• Pads-for-girls-project: A girl sponsorship program to keep disadvantaged Indian girls in school
Gaurav Kashyap is the Managing Director at HEEALS (Health, Education, Environment, & Livelihood Society).