Kyrgyz Committee for Human Rights (KCHR)
Jumabek Str 123/87
Ansprechpartner: Dyryldaev Ramazan
- Antirassismus, Integrationspolitik
Dyryldaev created in 1995, the Kyrgyz Committee for Human Rights (KCHR) and began actively to fight for human rights in Kyrgyzstan, as well as against corruption. Dyryldaev created a huge international network to fight for human rights.
The NGO KCHR cooperates with more than 1000 international NGOs, inter governmental and governmental organizations abroad, many well-known universities and with independent NGOs in Kyrgyzstan.
KCHR implements around 20 programs and implements monitoring on facts of fundamental human rights maintenance. Almost, yearly distributes information about the human rights situation in Central Asia.
Major programs implemented by KCHR:
• Fight against torture: KCHR yearly publishes special report on torture in Kyrgyzstan and contributes to the legislature in this field
• KCHR writes annual reports, reports to international organizations on facts of violation of human rights in the fields of "Freedom of speech and mass media", "Freedom of assembly and peaceful meetings and demonstrations", rights of journalists and various actions.
• KCHR implements the fight against corruption.
• KCHR conducts monitoring of Shanghai Organization for Cooperation (SOC) - politics of which under pretence of fight with terrorism and extremist, is aimed at suppressing human rights
• Childrens Rights: KCHR conducts monitoring of childrens rights and every year issues a report.
• Minority rights: KCHR conducts monitoring of Uigur minority rights in Central Asia. Countries of Central Asia under the pressure from Chinese government, are seriously persecuting Uigurs: pass them to Chinese authorities where they are threatened with death penalty and tortures.
• Border conflicts: KCHR monitors human rights on border territories of Central Asia, especially in Ferghana valley, where usually citizens become victims of mine-strewn border territories, illegal acts of border servicemen, custom servants and administrations of border territories.
• Womens rights: KCHR monitors violence against women, especially victims of rapes.
• KCHR started monitoring the participation of citizens in drug trafficking, reasons for their participation, the level of confrontation to drug trafficking by the government, international community, the effectiveness of confrontation, the participation of public servants themselves in drug trafficking.
• KCHR together with one western lawyer and international NGO initiated a lodge of a complaint to European court for human rights for arbitrariness and illegal deportation of migrants from Kyrgyzstan. KCHR monitors crimes against migrants in several countries.
• KCHR monitors the observance of the rights of human rights defenders, electors during elections, religious figures, social rights, crimes against criminals, the rule of law and independence of judicial system and other human rights.
• One of the main KCHR priorities - is the reception of citizens along the entire republic. KCHR activists protect citizens rights in courts. By KCHR and deputy Beknazarovs A. initiative Criminal Code of Practice provides the right to public defenders to defend. KCHR activists participate or monitor mass gatherings, and cooperate in this field with international organizations and other NGOs.
Dyryldaev Ramazan is the Founder of the Kyrgyz Committee for Human Rights (KCHR).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.