Kék Vonal Child Crisis Foundation
PO BOX 125
Ansprechpartner: Eva Senkar
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Child Crisis Foundation has been operating since 1993 as a non – governmental and non- profit organisation. Kék Vonal’s work is based on the 1989 UN Convention on the Rights of the Child (UNCRC). The guiding principle of all activities and services provided by Kék Vonal is the best interest of the child. Kék Vonal listens, offers help and intervention.
Children need to be listened to and adults need to be facilitated to be able to do so. Kék Vonal believes that this can be best done in cooperation with all stakeholders, as all adults have the responsibility of working towards improving children's lives. We provide overall, fast, toll-free and anonymous access to help via telephone and internet. Our main values defining our work: trust, cooperation, responsibility, and child- centeredness.
Main services of Kék Vonal:
• Child Helpline receives calls from children and youth who ask for help. The lines are available nationwide, toll-free, 24/7, confidential, anonymous.
• Missing Children’s Line is a hotline for missing children and their families, also available nationwide, toll-free, 24/7, confidential, in cooperation with the central authorities. We give support to children who are thinking about running away or have already left their homes and also to their relatives who are worried about them.
• We provide e-mail consultation to all experts working with children.
• The foundation provides online consultation possibilities for children and young people: they can write e-mail through our website and they can also chat with our counsellors.
• Safer Internet Helpline: Our most important duty is to give support to children who had negative online experience. We help children who are the victims of cyber bullying, grooming or who have faced illegal or harmful content.
• Child’s Jurist can be asked through e-mail and telephone about questions in connection with children’s rights.
Additional programs of Kék Vonal:
• Kék Vonal for Tolerance Programme: Informational and interactive lessons for children in order to promote the development of tolerance among children.
• “You are important”: mental health care program for children and professionals working with children in order to prevent teenage suicide.
• Workshops and conferences among experts about the issue of missing children.
• Internet safety program: a program implemented in children’s libraries in socially disadvantaged areas, helping children with fewer opportunities to have access to internet.
Member of: Missing Children Europe, Child Helpline International, Eurochild, eNACSO
Eva Senkar is a project coordinator in Kék Vonal Child Crisis Foundation.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.