6, Community Centre, East of Kailash
110065 New Delhi
Ansprechpartner: Sandeep Arya
+91 11 26448000; +91-11-26411751
+91 11 26473439
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Philanthrope is a non profit, non commercial organization striving to make the most vulnerable communities safer from natural and manmade disasters through awareness, preparedness and mitigation.
The organization has been working in partnership with government organizations, and corporate sectors in conducting programmes on training and capacity building, community preparedness, school safety, knowledge building, urban risk reduction etc.
The organization aims at making every person aware of essential basics of tackling emergency situations and aims at making India disaster prepared by involving all the stakeholders (government and private organizations and institutions as well as the masses) in their own safety preparedness through disaster prevention – disaster risk reduction and mitigation.
Philanthrope comprises of highly qualified doctors, disaster management experts, educationists, entrepreneurs, researchers, parliamentarians and media professionals working towards the goal of making every Indian prepared to tackle emergencies.
To become the industry leader in providing hands-on and site-specific training - based on location assessments and to empower communities, individuals and corporates to work towards their own safety management and disaster preparedness
• To eradicate misconceptions & taboos pertaining to first-contact emergency solutions.
• To impart expert-driven, area-specific knowledge to tackle emergency situations.
• To sensitise the masses on safety measures and injury prevention.
• To conduct contact programmes.
• To impress upon one and all the importance of emergency preparedness.
• To generate awareness about the standard first response manoeuvres to be employed during an emergency.
• To provide expert quality training with safe and state-of-the-art techniques and educational modules.
• To offer training modules which are tailor-made to suit your requirements.
• Training and capacity building
• Partnering with school children for disaster reduction
• Community Preparedness Exercise
• Knowledge Building
• Urban Risk Reduction
• Specific project with collaborative interest
Mr. Sandeep Arya is the Director of Philanthrope.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.