Resource Development Foundation (RDF)
RDF TOWER, Police Line Sarak
Ansprechpartner: Rajib Chakrabarty
- Frauenpolitik/feministisches Projekt
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Resource Development Foundation (RDF) has started its philanthropic activities as a development organization since 1993. RDF is a development organization and it has a rich justification on its title -- the organization is a Foundation for Development through the utilization of available and scarce Resources. RDF works for qualitative and sustainable change of the distressed people. The innovative initiative of introducing solar irrigation pumping system of RDF supplements government efforts to ensure food security in the country.
RDF´s priority areas are: Poverty eradication, Women Empowerment, Green Power Development through alternative renewable energy, agricultural development to address food security, human resources development, medical supports & services to ensure good health for nation building, child and development education for a competent society, awareness building on health & sanitation, climate change & disaster preparedness.
• Creating awareness and implementing Programs for ensuring clean and environment friendly atmosphere
• Facilitating farm and non-farm income generating activities among the destitute women, land-less and marginal farmers, Tribal communities and the disaster affected peoples
• Providing training & technical support to the beneficiaries in the areas of cropping, farming, fisheries so that they can equip themselves to utilize their skills in productive businesses
• Awareness building and provide adequate support to the beneficiaries in the areas of water sanitation, climate change & disaster management, human rights, good governance and women empowerment
• Ensuring food security by installing Solar Irrigation Pumping System (SIPS), ensuring rural electrification by Solar Home System (SHS) and building a healthy & eco friendly environment by installing Improved Cooking Stove (ICS)
• Ensuring qualitative change in general, technical and medical education
RDF has four programs namely
• Social Mobilization & Development Program (SMDP)
• Micro Finance & Development Program (MFDP)
• Green Power & Development Program (GPDP)
• Training & Research Program (TRP).
Rajib Chakrabarty works as a Deputy Chief Coordinator of the Resource Development Foundation (RDF).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.