NAVSAMAJ WELFARE SOCIETY
Empowering the People. Empowering the Society
T-21-D,UPPER GROUND FLOOOR, WARD NO 03, MEHRAULI
110005 New Delhi
Ansprechpartner: ARBIND PRASAD VERMA
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
NAV SAMAJ WELFARE SOCIETY is a non-governmental organization (NGO) working in Delhi, India. Established in the year 2009, Navsamaj Welfare Society works in the area of children, education & literacy, health & nutrition, HIV/AIDS, rural development & poverty alleviation, etc. The NGO works towards the promotion of sustainable development.
NAV SAMAJ WELFARE SOCIETY´s mission is to make a difference in the lives of the under-privileged children, victims of natural calamities, emergency tragedies, widows, divorcees, deserted woman, victims of rape.
• To assist personality and guidance for blind people.
• Helping children in the beggar family on street.
• Helping mentally retarded children.
• To create a sense of brotherhood, co-operation, mutual harmony, love and affection among the members of the society and general public.
• To render service to the women, children & youths of the country for their moral, social and legal rights.
• It runs family advisory centre for rehabilitation, old age homes & orphanages.
• It organizes HIV-I, HIV-II AIDs & polio awareness programs,
• It assists with personality development & guidance for blind people, beggar family on street, mentally retard children etc. in the outreach of the country.
• Disease Awareness: We are trying to raise awareness among public for healthcare through our work. We work with patient groups and also have our own diseases awareness campaigns.
• Old Age Support: We want to run a series of orientation programs in several regions of the country for awareness and welfare of senior citizens.
• Child Development: We promote child survival, development through an approach of providing basic services for improved childcare, learning, nutrition, water & sanitation.
ARBIND PRASAD VERMA is the Founder and President of NAV SAMAJ WELFARE SOCIETY.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.