704 Cedar Avenue
PA 19050 Yeadon
Ansprechpartner: Rashida Ali-Campbell
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
LoveLovingLove Inc. is a nonprofit, founded in 2007 and based in Yeadon, PA, serving the Philadelphia region.
Our mission is to heal impoverished communities with holistic health education and love.
• Reducing Violence in Inner City Schools
• Delivering Preventative Health Care to Low Income Families
• Reducing Homelessness with Sustainable Housing
• Reducing Police Brutality in Low Income Communities
• Reduce the strain on healthcare agencies like the ER, to make them more efficient to the general public. We empower our families with nutrition and education to battle chronic preventable diseases. Our holistic health education gives our families the tools to fight, treat, and prevent diabetes, hypertension, depression, heart disease, colds, cuts, minor sprains and malnutrition and dehydration.
• Bring families closer together through the six month Purpose Wheel© program. Purpose Wheel© is a lifestyle renewal and self sufficiency program designed to give support to the single parent in the household. Love is an important of any healing, and we believe it heals all things. Purpose Wheel© works to help the family heal itself in a holistic way from the inside out. The parent is provided support by a wellness advocate, health coach, and a loving staff of health professionals.
• DeEscalation Room Program: This is a room that we build in high stress environments like schools, police stations and homeless shelters. The room is a place where people can come to relax and deescalate to prevent angry outbursts. It is approved by the Philadelphia School District to operate in any public/charter school. The room provides the clients many amenities including Music; Aromatherapy; Fresh Fruit, Water, Veggies, Whole Grains; Self Massage/ Certified Massage; Purpose Driven Materials and Love.
• Operation Olive Branch: a commitment to help strengthen the relationship between the community and the Philadelphia Police Department.
Rashida Ali-Campbell is the Executive Director of LoveLovingLove Inc..
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.