India Development Project (IDP)
758027 Keonjhar district,Odisha
Ansprechpartner: Gokulananda Ojha
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
India Development Project (IDP) is a voluntary organisation, which has been working for the uplift of the poor and tribal people living in Odisha state in India.
India Development Project was founded in 1988 and has been active with programs in education, health, and agriculture in the communities of Keonjhar District in Odisha, India.
• To visualise a just society
• To facilitate the people in order to ensure their self participation and lessen the injustice for which they suffer.
• To create people´s awareness that they re-discover their power and work confidently for self reliance.
• To promote education for all, community health, agriculture, and income generation programmes through locally available resources and appropriate technology.
Gokulananda Ojha is the contact person of India Development Project (IDP).
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Also we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.