Gilgal Mission India
Kollemcode, K K District
Ansprechpartner: Rev. Robinson Valsalam
- Frauenpolitik/feministisches Projekt
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Gilgal Mission India is a non-profit organization trust. It is registered as a trust in 2006. Gilgal Mission India was established by Rev. Labert Valsalam and Rev. Robinson Valsalam in 2006, to humanize people and to serve the people.
The Gilgal Mission India´s vision is to uplift the deprived, the destitute, homeless mentally affected people who are in the street, railway station and bus stand, people with disabilities and to eradicate poverty through various programs in the field of health, environment, education, women empowerment, child & youth development.
Our mission is to encourage, inspire the people and to bring about practical change and development in the society by doing social activities, awareness and also we are doing humanitarian efforts to promote unity, build the nation, uplift the poor and restore the dignity of the downtrodden and oppressed.
• To establish and run schools and colleges and other kinds of educational institutions.
• To start computer education centre at rural areas to give computer coaching to poor students.
• To help poor family for the marriage expenses of their daughter.
• To start home for the aged persons.
• To start tailoring schools for giving tailoring training to poor women.
• To start nursery schools and children home.
• To start hospital.
• To provide food to poor and aged persons.
• To support poor family for house constructions.
• To start income generation programmes for women.
• To start schools for the blind.
• To start technical education center.
• To engage in charitable activities for the poor.
• To do all other lawful acts as are necessary for the attainment of the objectives of the trust.
• To support Mental Care Center.
What we do?
We are helping the mentally ill people by providing accommodation, food, medical care, dresses etc, to those who are forsaken by their family, homeless and living in the street, railway station, bus stand and market places and bringing them to give good life until their death.
Rev. Robinson Valsalam is the Vice-President of Gilgal Mission India.
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Also we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.