P.O. Box 198; Nchalo Road Behind Vasco Milinyu Lodge;Along Chikwawa-Nchalo Road
Ansprechpartner: Anderson Billiat
+265 991 043 004/+265 881 579 198
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
We are a Malawian NGO working to create lasting change in vulnerable communities in the Chikwawa district of Malawi.
We partner with local support groups and organisations to deliver community education and projects in four core areas:
1. Agricultural development and climate change
2. WASH and health
3. Education and youth development
4. Gender equality and human rights
We offer a number of volunteer opportunities where you can lend a helping hand to the community and learn about the inner workings of a grassroots NGO.
Volunteer with us and you will have an unforgettable experience while making a difference in the lives of Malawians in need. While staying with us in the “Warm Heart of Africa” you will also get to experience traditional Malawian life and immerse yourself in the culture.
• Access to education through Youth Agri-business (AEYAB) Project: he project goal is to empower youth to effectively participate in agriculture and increase access to education and the retention of young people in schools.
• Pre-School Project: DIN Malawi is supporting pre-school project by providing adequate educational resources, financial support for the teachers´ allowances and suitable building for learning to take place.
• Tailoring Project: The main goal is to empower the girls and equip them with tools to become self-reliant through tailoring skill.
• Tiasamale! Project: Support HIV positive families in Chikwawa.
• Youth Clubs Project: DIN conducts brainstorming sessions with youth clubs to discuss the issues impacting them.
• Tipindule Project: DIN seeks to provide separate income generating activities (IGAs) for youth, PLWHA and disabled populations in order to give them a sustainable way to support themselves and their dependents.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work