The Topsy Foundation
P O Box 131163; Ogilvy & Mather, 15 Sloane Street,
Ansprechpartner: Sharon Pruss
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
The Topsy Foundation NPC, founded in 2000, is a fully registered and internationally-respected South African Non Profit Company and Public Benefit Organisation which provides relief services to some of South Africa´s most under-resourced rural communities.
The Topsy Foundation NPC partners with rural communities, empowering peopled infected with, and affected by HIV and AIDS, through medical care, social support and skills development.
The Topsy Foundation NPC has a future vision of flourishing rural communities, where a generation of young people who, in spite of the impact of HIV and AIDS, are productive participants in society.
Community Outreach Programme:
• Home-based Care Project
• Orphaned and Vulnerable Children Project
• Vegetable Gardens Project
Comprehensive HIV and AIDS Care Clinic Programme:
• Provision of ARV Therapy
• TB Treatment
• Voluntary Counselling and Testing
• Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission
• Cervical Cancer Screening
• General Care for HIV and AIDS patients
Skills Training Programme
• Shukushukuma Beadwork Project
• Tinyiko Sewing Project
Sharon Pruss is the Donor Relationship Manager of the Topsy Foundation NPC.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.