Hope Foundation Vadodara
GF-2, Harmony Apartment, Off EME Road,
Ansprechpartner: Rashmi Wali
+91 9013382404; +91 01 1-26858495, 26596834
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Frauenpolitik/feministisches Projekt
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
The organization Hope Foundation Vadodara was registered in 2005 as a not-for-profit initiative to facilitate and enable harmony, opportunity, progress and empowerment (hope) in the simple lives of the underprivileged sections of our society.
To be a char-I-ot-eer (Sarthi) to those, who are underprivileged in our society.
Evolve strategies to address the changing needs of Women, Children & elderly living in communities.
Usher in community care by connecting individuals and Institutions.
Sarthi Center For Learning Education
• Demonstrate the use of technology in educational development of women & children.
• Conduct research on socio-economic development issues.
• Foster leadership development.
• Impart holistic education up to primary level to the under- privileged.
• Provide opportunities to drop outs and facilitate their entry into the mainstream / Assist in school admission.
• Non-formal education and recreation.
Sarthi Center For Wellness Health
• Address the health issues of women and children in communities.
• Integrate health systems that are organized around public health, prevention and primary health care for optimal benefits.
• Enable access to standard health services.
• Integrate actions that strengthen the capacity of the projects to support system change.
• Hygiene Sensitization Program
• Nutrition Demonstration Program
Sarthi Center for Women Empowerment
• Help in alleviating poverty and malnutrition.
• Empower women to participate in decision making that affect their lives.
• Promote Vocational training e.g. Computer education, English speaking, Tailoring, Hardware and networking, Dress designing, Beauty care etc.
• Impart need-based skills to the youth.
Sarthi Center For Geriatric Care
• A platform for the elders to interact, enjoy & spend their time through meaningful dialogue.
Rashmi Wali is the Founder & Director of Hope Foundation Vadodara.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.