NewBeginnings Charitable Trust (NCT)
Do.No 53-1-275, Christurajapuram,
520008 Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
Ansprechpartner: Ravi Sebastian
- Alternative Ökonomie
- Gemeinschaft, Gemeindeprojekt
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
NewBeginnings Charitable Trust (NCT) is a registered non-profit, non-religious and non-political charity from India working with a vision to eradicate poverty and hunger by empowering the local communities to become change makers for themselves.
We strongly believe that Education coupled with economic empowerment will surely eradicate poverty and hunger from the poor marginalised communities in India. To protect children's future and their rights, NCT supports children with education; at the same, to make sure, the children get sustainable education, we train women, adolescents, youth in employable, and job-oriented skills.
Our target areas:
- Children with a special focus on girl children
- Disabled youth (support to skills training, rights awareness building etc)
- Women Empowerment (economic empowerment women, a right based movement against GBVs)
- Menstrual Health Hygiene for adolescent girls, women especially living in rural and slums
- Fishing communities & Yanadi, tribal communities
- Youth capacity building
- Community development programmes (villages with chronic the droughts, and high level of poverty)
We are working with international volunteers since 2010. We host volunteers/interns directly within our projects and /or coordinate the hosting with the project of local partner ngos.
NCT also has partnered good number of Erasmus+ Programmes since 2015.
Come, join us! Let us make this world a better place. Join us to eradicate poverty and ensure human dignity and honour to every person from the marginalised communities. Let every children know, the world cares for her/him.
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. We could provide On-Arrival Orientation to volunteers; conduct term /final evaluation to volunteers; on project implementations