Yoddhas - Indians Fighting Against Cancer
A 74, Air India Apartments, Near NSIT College, Plot 9, Sector-3, Dwarka,
110010 New Delhi
Ansprechpartner: Rahul Yadav
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Yoddhas – Indians Fighting Against Cancer is a social non profit initiative to help and support Cancer patients in India. Rahul Yadav, our founder, started this support group in 2013 a few months after he was diagnosed with blood cancer called Multiple Myeloma.
To be the trusted source of information and support for anybody dealing with Cancer in India.
• To provide a platform for sharing cancer related information and connecting cancer warriors( patients), caregivers, doctors, counselors and families across the country.
• To spread awareness about cancer and promote healthy living.
• To facilitate emotional, psychological and financial support to patients.
• To help raise awareness about Bone Marrow Registries and related issues.
• Explore & discuss the best hospitals/ treatment regimes/food / exercises/ alternatives etc.
• To promote awareness about Stem Cell Donorship (its simple as donating blood only). Lot of Indians have suffered because they could not find a suitable donor.
• Help Patients with: Emotional, factual, informational support.
• Motivate and Inspire each other - Basic Inquiry, Discussions , Share experiences, etc
• Treatments, Medicine reactions, side effects etc.
• Information on Cancer
• Survivor Success Stories: Inspiring stories of Indians who have battled it out and came out as winners.
• Support Forum: A place where the Indian community can have various discussions on the any topic directly or indirectly linked with cancer. This is for the Patients, Caregivers, Doctors and anybody who wants to help.
Rahul Yadav is the Founder of Yoddhas – Indians Fighting Against Cancer.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.