Shop No.03,First Floor, Pawde Complex, Opp.Lokmat Office Nanded,
Ansprechpartner: Kiran Choudhary
+91 88051 85101; +91 9766668339
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
SHUBHAMKAROTI FOUNDATION is a non-profit making; non-governmental organisation (NGO) established in 2012 under society registration Act 1860 and Public Trust Act 1950. It has been established by group of young people with an aim
-to make a change;
-to contribute something to the society;
-to promote the concept of community development and
-for the social upliftment of neglected section of our society
Shubhamkaroti Foundation is involved in different social activities but emphasizes on the issues of “Relationship”. The topic of “Relationship” encompasses a wide range of issues, including freedom of expression, rights, gender equality, freedom from poverty and violence etc. Through partnerships with government, volunteers, community based organizations, businesses, institutions and public entities; Shubhamkaroti foundation is a Nanded based Ngo and now working in different areas of Maharashtra (India).
- parents & senior citizens welfare cell
- Recreational Centre for Senior Citizens
- Computer literacy program for the Prisoners
- Gender Equality Workshops
- Initiatives on Sexual and Reproductive Health Rights
- Social Entrepreneurship Program [SEP] for victims
- Adolescent Sensitization Program [Teenage Counseling Session]
- “Women Safety” Public Awareness Campaign
- Right to SCAPT (Safe Clean & Accessible Public Toilets) Signature Campaign
- Awareness Organ donation/Eye Donation
- Social Fiesta (Social Awareness program through dance)
- Other Social Activities and relief programs
Chief Functionary - Kiran Choudhary (President,Shubhamkaroti Foundation)
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.