HELP (Health Environment and Socio – Economic literacy Project)
577599 Hiriyur, Chitradurga dist, Karnataka
+9108193-260135, +91 265558; +91-9448415402 , +91-9880085805
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
HELP (Health Environment and Socio–Economic literacy Project) is a Non-Government and Non-Profitable and Voluntary Organisation registered in 1993. The main thrust of organization is to empower and organize rural poor for socio-economic development through formation and strengthening of SHGs, Youth Clubs, Men Groups, Children Groups, Adult Literacy Programmes.
• All poor rural people to be developed socially, politically and economically to create a society free from inequality, fear and exploitation.
• Empowered community, empowered underprivileged, awakened and self reliant men and women, eco-friendly development, self governance, is our action towards reaching vision.
• To consolidate and embark on new ventures especially in the development of women and children.
• Widening the scope of our environment objectives by establishing school drop-outs skill training centres, open university study centres (HELP Study Centres)
• To form and develop Self Help Groups for empowerment of women by providing EDP & skill training & linking them to financial & MFI institution, market linkage for their products and for over all development of poor and neglected women.
• To eliminate child labour and ensure free, quality and compulsory education for all children up to the age of 18 years.
• To strengthen SHGs, Schools, Vikas samithi groups, youth clubs, peoples forms (Dalit and farmers associations) and other local bodies in order to address the issues of children.
• To educate and awaken rural mass on health issues, especially on immunization and nutrition and other major waterborn diseases.
• To educate and awaken rural community of environment related issues and motivating people to take active part in the development and protection of environment.
• To improve the health status of mother and child in rural and slum areas and conducting blood checkup camps/ health camps in rural target areas.
• To initiate and undertake watershed projects in rural areas.
• To improve the water table, to eradicate and control soil erosion measures.
• Guiding the interested farmers by giving agricultural, horticulture and agro forestry inputs.
• HELP has been running "Lambani Mirror Embroider Craft".
• Skill up gradation training programme for school dropouts, unemployed youths,
• UJJWALA Project is running in 4 components: Prevention, Rescue, Rehabilitation and Reintegration.
• NABARD Watershed Programme
• Primary Health Care services in immunization and nutrition especially for pregnant women and child
• Mobile Health Clinic to improve the health status of deep and remote village people in Hiriyur Taluk, Chitradurga Dist.
• HELP Study Centre was opened for School drop outs. Here secondary, Sr. secondary and vocational courses was established we conducting PCP classes & skill training.
• Environmental awareness camps
• Design Development and Technical Workshop
• Computer Based Adult Literacy programme
R.Y.Swamynaik is the Chief Functionary of HELP (Health Environment and Socio – Economic literacy Project).
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.