Language Aid International
P.O. Box AN 6695
Accra North W/A
Ansprechpartner: Kobina Arthur, Alfred
- Hilfe für Entwicklungsländer
Language Aid International (LAI) was established in 2003 as a non-governmental organization.
Language Aid's mssion is to effectively promote the learning and teaching of both local and foreign languages to reach communication and dialogue between peoples of different langu-age backgrounds.
Specific objectives of Language Aid International are as follows:
- to promote unity among peoples of the world, regardless of racial or ethnic background using multi-lingualism as an effective tool,
- to serve as a platform for the education of people about the culture, tradition and norms of people of different racial and ethnic backgrounds,
- to serve as a forum for peace and dialogue between the people of the developed world and the developing countries,
- to facilitate research into the origin and development of major and minor languages in the world,
- to promote the establishment of friendship, cultural and working relations among nations and within the borders of the country in the spirit of cooperation, tolerance and mutual sense of responsibility,
- to encourage and support trade and commerce among nations,
- to promote the teaching and learning of local and international languages.
Alfred Kobina Arthur is the General Secretary of the organization.
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Also we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, deliver a lecture, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.