Action Foundation Common Initiative Group - AFCIG
C/o Ngasa Wise Nzikie, Box 211
Ansprechpartner: Wise Nzikie Ngasa
- Gemeinschaft, Gemeindeprojekt
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
Action Foundation Common Initiative Group – AFCIG is a youth-based common initiative group founded in 2005 by a youth social entrepreneur, in recognition of the need for an organization that is devoted to finding solutions to the myriad of issues facing youths in Cameroon, in a comprehensive manner. AFCIG is a democratic, non-partisan organization.
AFCIG is a youth-led social enterprise that exists to enable Cameroonian youths attain economic and socio-cultural independence by:
• Promoting good health practices amongst youths and supporting them to access quality health services;
• Supporting youths technically and financially to attend school or vocational training and gain self-employment through entrepreneurship promotion;
• Promoting the active participation of youths in sustainable public policy formulation and implementation.
• Develops and implements programs to promote good health, education, vocational training and entrepreneurship, and political participation;
• Builds the capacity of youths to develop their leadership and entrepreneurship skills;
• Educates and engages youths actively in the fight against bad governance and HIV/AIDS;
• Promotes gender equity by incorporating good gender equity principles in its programs;
• Advocates for the creation of an enabling environment within which youths can develop;
• Properly manages the funds entrusted to her by members and donors to achieve goals.
• Bloggers for Change (Bloggers)
• Your Health, Your Say (YHYS)
• Community Action Against Counterfeit Medicines (COAMEDS)
• Youths Electoral Rights
• Africa Climate Change Market Place
• HIV/AIDS Projects
Wise Nzikie Ngasa is the executive Director of Action Foundation Common Initiative Group – AFCIG.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance in the field of our work.