Shufat Refugee Camp
Ansprechpartner: Dr. Anati, Salim
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
The Shufat Refugee Camp's activities are:
- a special ed class with children,
- a physiotherapy center for the handicapped and general public,
- home visits when necessary,
- vocational training for disadvantaged teenagers and the disabled,
- health education classes and
- summer camps for disabled, disadvantaged, and other children.
Dr. Salim Anati is a medical doctor and works in a baby clinic in Jerusalem. In the afternoon he is in charge of the disabled center in the Shufat Camp as volunteer. He believes that peace is the only way to resolve their problem and through meetings and discussion they can come close and do help the others.
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Also we can deliver a lecture, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.